Photo Booth Attendant Job Description
Photo Booth Attendant will be responsible for interacting with guests and assisting them with the usage of the photo booth. We are looking for someone who is qualified, dedicated and hardworking; and is always on time. Photo booth attendant is responsible for attending the events, assembling and disassembling the photo booth, interacting with guests, cleaning and sorting the props, and solving technical issues.
Responsibilities of the Photo Booth Attendant
- Arrive promptly and set-up photo booth equipment quickly and efficiently.
- The attendant should dress according to established dress code.
- The photo booth attendant should smile, welcome guests, and invite guests to the booth.
- Things do not always go as planned. When crises arises, the attendant should continue handling customers and guests courteously, while remedying technical problems with patience.
- The attendant should know how to solve general computer issues, and he or she should not be startled when something minor arises. The attendant should think through difficult problems and invoke a step-by-step methodology to fix technical issues.
- Ensuring booth is operating correctly, including changing of the ink and paper
- Breaking down the booth at the end of each event
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must be able to perform physical activity of setting up the booth
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a good driving record
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have general computer knowledge
- Must be familiar with using a camera
- Must dress and act in a professional manner
- Must have flexibility regarding hours and availability
Job Category: Photography Services
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Maryland Virginia Washington DC